Sub-Saharan Africa is an area of massive untapped opportunity:
- annual GDP growth >5% since 2004;
- foreign investment levels quadrupled in seven years;
- new emerging middle class with increased buying power – internal consumption has contributed over half the region’s GDP growth since 2000.
Yet organisations with an ‘EMEA’ focus often put the ‘Africa’ part last. It can seem doing business is too difficult, the opportunities too fragmented and experienced resource is in too short supply.
Wright Associates can offer:
- access to experienced consultants and proven managers who have had African responsibilities at senior levels in major corporations;
- a network of contacts through the region;
- practical assistance from advice and planning through to partner recruitment and/or company set-up.
The Africa Solutions focus area is led by Peter Wright.